Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character darkTULAK making 65k damage and abnormally high armor

Character darkTULAK seems to be abnormal with 65k damage always popping up
    the 65k dmg seems to always pops up when the SD restore activates to make it 0SD right away.
    He is the only DL with 65k Zypher MU high damage. Please investigate this char in real tests in pvp or however you can.
    Last edited by Anton; 01-10-2019, 01:21 PM.

65k SD dmg is just a Visual bug. Doesn't affect pvp dmg. If you want to be able to do that to other players as well, put points on "absorb shield".

Lahat nalang nirereklamo mo ha. Pag disadvantage ka, report agad? Di ba pwedeng good ml build niya? ^^ I usually play with darktulak on circle and I dont see any "abnormally high armor ".
    Last edited by lmdbca; 01-15-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lmdbca View Post
      65k SD dmg is just a Visual bug. Doesn't affect pvp dmg. If you want to be able to do that to other players as well, put points on "absorb shield".

Lahat nalang nirereklamo mo ha. Pag disadvantage ka, report agad? Di ba pwedeng good ml build niya? ^^ I usually play with darktulak on circle and I dont see any "abnormally high armor ".

Hulaan ko summy naman isusunod mo for having abnormally high ref damage. And then you'll compare it to webzen settings since their Reflect Percentage is capped at 70% while ours can go as high as our stats allow us to!
      nothing wrong with his armor bro all DL's have high armor anyway with the ML and agi build. I'm not complaining and the 65k isn't a visual bug at all because it happens every time SD restores and it drops to 0 rightaway, that doesn't happen with other DL's.

Comment

thats what a visual bug is lol. The actual damage caused doesn't match with the one being displayed

THINK ABOUT IT. Let's say the sum of your SD+HP is 30k (5k Hp, 25k Sd), if he hits you with 65k damage shouldnt you be dead the moment it pops out?

Try putting points on Absorb Shield in your ML Tree and test it on other players. You'll see what I mean. For a cleaner test, use an EE or SB wiz. Chars that doesn't have a high dmg output.

Comment

Working...
        X