Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Disconnected with the Server" "Players quitting" is this the New trend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Disconnected with the Server" "Players quitting" is this the New trend?

Hi Peeps,

I want to hear your thoughts on a few things that I notice pertaining to the recent Server update as well as the fad that has been going on for the past few weeks now. First and foremost, I can't help but notice that there are a number of players who seem to have an idea that this server might or is going to close down in just a matter of time... It has become a fad recently that many, if not some players, have opted to sell and/or trade their game items and quit or retire... What's happening? Is this true? If it is... I just hope and pray that the information be assimilated to each and everyone and not just a handful of privilege folks... so that somehow at least it will be fair to each and all players moving forward... Now, another thing that somehow adds on to such a rumor... if it is a rumor... is the fact that more often than not ( this is after the recent update) We/I tend to be disconnected from the server as soon as I am logged in ( or sometimes after an our or so) now, the main point here is... does this back the statements of other players who are quitting? Is this a sign of what will come? Again, I hope not. Another thing that's frustrating about being disconnected multiple times is that it also diminishes the fun on playing the game not to mention it also wastes the purchases made like the Gold subscriptions and Seals, c'mon let's face it... who wouldn't be annoyed at some point or another on what's been going on? right?! Anyway, let me know your thoughts on this... I mean... I may be wrong with my assumptions and all.. =)
Working...
X